I just wanted to say how happy I was with all of the feedback I’ve received from my first blog post on 9 Quick SEO Tips to Boost Your Site’s Ranking. Because of this, I felt compelled to write a second entry specifically for those people who use WordPress. So here it is, my top 7 WordPress Plugins. Enjoy!
- Contact Form 7: Easily build beautiful forms, from simple Contact Us forms to more intricate Registration Forms. This Plugin includes validation, and is easy enough to be used without any prior knowledge.
- All In One SEO Pack: This Plugin automatically optimizes your website so that PageRank services like Google, Bing, and Yahoo are able to extract the most relevant information possible, resulting in higher-indexed pages.
- LayerSlider WP: A premium multi-purpose slider for creating image galleries, content sliders, and mind-blowing slideshows with must-see effects, even from your WordPress posts and pages.
- Visual Composer: An easy-to-use drag and drop interface to be able to produce stunning WordPress websites in a matter of hours.
- Digg Digg: An all in one social sharing plugin for your blog. Display all social sharing buttons nicely on your blog and make it look amazing, just like Mashable. If you take a look at the left-hand side of this Post, you’ll see exactly what Digg Digg looks like.
- MailChimp: Integrate MailChimp right into your WordPress website to allow your visitors to easily subscribe to your mailing list. This Plugin has been invaluable in growing Timereaction’s user-base!
These Plugins are tools that you simply have to consider. Take it as a personal promise, you won’t regret installing them. The great thing about WordPress Plugins is that if one doesn’t work exactly as you’d like it to, there are probably 5 alternatives that will deliver exactly what you’re looking for. Happy WordPressing!